13.4.08

Tattoos!

I love tattoos, personally I have 3 (technically 4) and love them all. They are addicting, extremely painful, ticklish, numb, and expensive. I have laughed uncontrollably through 1 of my tattoos, squeezed a friends hand through 1, and fallen asleep during 2 (which are techinically 1). I have no visible tattoos, on purpose, because it is hard to get a serious job with visible tattoos. Most inked people will say that if you can't cover it up with a long sleeve shirt and pants, dont get it. I believe that if you cant cover it up with a short sleeve shirt, don't do it unless you are positive. I also believe that you should not get a tattoo on a whim. THEY ARE PERMANENT AND EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE AND PAINFUL TO GET REMOVED. I suggest that if you ever want to get a tattoo, have it drawn out and make 20 copies of it. Put a picture of it everywhere... in your bathroom, on your computer, by your mirror, in your car, on your fridge, on your door, and everywhere else you can think of. Leave the pictures up for 3 months and if you cant stand to look at it anymore, DONT GET IT.

On a lighter note, here are a few tattoos that are pretty cool.


8 comments:

dana mac said...

wow man those are pretty sick. i have three and i want to get a 4th this month, i love how mine make me feel even more different from people and set me aside, we should compare one day

theartisticlife said...

for sure. i'm working on saving money to combine 2 of mine into one. hard to explain but its all G. the only one of yours i've seen is on your foot i think.

Courtney said...

That is tight. They are so addicting i am already thinking what i am going to do for my next one.

Mando said...

tattoos are def sick...what all do you got?

Kelly said...

WOW those are very elaborate!! the one on your back is awesome...do you have a meaning or a reason for getting the ones you have?

Levy said...

i'm really thinking about getting one, but being an actor it's kinda hard to since some shows you might be only in your boxers and stuff so its tough. that is a good idea about putting the drawing up everywhere. i might have to do that.

The Bookworm Vegan said...

I am going to have to agree with Kelly on saying those tattoos are very elaborate. They are both very well done. I love the advice you have on people getting tattoos. I have been thinking about getting one for about a year and think I finally decided on the design, but I think im going to take your advice and put them all over for a while to see if it is something I really want on my body forever.

theartisticlife said...

neither of the tattoos in the pictures are mine... but they are sick. i have 2 birds on either side of my lower stomach, a lotus flower just above my right hip bone, and ohm mani padme hum written in tibetan script on my right side on my ribs. ohm mani padme hum is how tibetan monks pray. it means literally "hail to the jewel of the lotus" but means that everything is created in equality. i'll post some pictures soonish.